* Terms of participation for a telc exam at Sprachzentrum Süd
1. Please note that we will not be able to register you for the examination until the examination fee has been paid. For the registration we need to see your passport, ID card. The registration is a binding registration.
2. An application for an examination must be registered at least 30 days in advance, late registrations will impose an extra charge. Exception: A1 examinations have a registration period of only 12 days before the examination date.
3. An additional fee of € 50 will be charged for private individual examinations.
4. A doctor’s note must be presented if the participant is unable to take the exam due to illness on the examination day. You will be able to pass the exam on an alternative date. A refund is not possible.
Take a placement test online to see which language course would be the most suitable. After the test has been marked, we will be happy to contact you to talk about course possibilities. All placement tests are non-binding.