We are able to supply experienced and registered interpreters. Their services can be used for the following:
- Consecutive interpreting, e.g. Public authorities, weddings, where signatures are required for legal contracts etc.
- Simultaneous interpreting (Depending on the duration, two interpreters are needed for this purpose)
- Interpreters for conferences
- Interpreters for exhibitions/trade fairs
- Interpreters for negotiations
and lots more.
The daily, half-daily or hourly price varies depending on the difficulty (subject, terminology etc.), and the language and duration of the conversation. Depending on the situation, the following costs may also have to be charged:
- Fees (incl. material preparation)
- Travel costs and expenses (e.g. arrival one day before interpretation)
- Accomodation and meal expenses
- Daily expenses
- Consultation fees
- Exploitation rights
- Conference-/Interpreting materials (interpreting cabin, microphone, headphones)
We would be happy to give you a quote.
Contact us on